Established in 1990, European Doorsets is a privately owned company specialising in the bespoke manufacture of fully certified performance timber doorsets to both the commercial and public sectors within the UK Construction Industry.
Based in the North West of England, all doorsets are manufactured in-house using the latest state-of-the-art CNC machinery providing European Doorsets with total control and allowing a complete package to be tailored to individual needs.
European Doorsets are fully certified to supply and manufacture complete doorsets under the BWF (British Woodworking Federation) Certifire and Q Mark Doorset Scheme. The BWF is the leading representative for fire door manufacturers and Managing Director Paul Bailey is currently the Honorary Treasurer for the Federation. Further to this, newly appointed Chairman Roy Wakeman OBE has also served an unprecedented past three terms as BWF President highlighting our continued and dedicated services to the industry.
We continue to invest in certification and have complete certification to manufacture doorsets under the FSC® and PEFC Chain of Custody schemes. Substantial investment is made into both certification and the latest machine technology, and as a result we are able to manufacture:-performance doorsets to approximately 5m in height; doorsets with a fire-resistance up to FD120; HTM58 compliant doorsets; and acoustic doorsets achieving up to 52dB for sound reduction.
It is the policy of European Doorsets to provide its customers with a high quality service and product. Our commitment to this provision is reinforced through our accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, ensuring all our operations and processes comply with the Quality Management Standard.
Together, we also operate an extensive ironmongery division to suit all specifications of a project. This single source of procurement for both doorsets and ironmongery is beneficial for both the manufacturer and the client as servicing is conducted simultaneously in-house for accurate installation on site. All ironmongery is fully BWF Certifire approved, CE marked and HTM58 compliant with our expert team on hand to offer a scheduling service and technical assistance where required.
Overall, we pride ourselves in our long-serving and dedicated team of professionals who are focused on delivering excellent customer service and a quality bespoke product from initial discussions right through to after sales care.
- Manufacture of complete doorsets; door, frame, architrave, screen, glass, supply of ironmongery and the servicing of ironmongery
- All manufacturing carried out in-house; direct communication with Production/Factory Managers
- Full Certification; FSC & PEFC Certified, Q Mark Doorset scheme, BWF Certifire approved, ISO 9001 accredited
- Flexible Fire Certification; able to offer specific assessments for unusual certification requirements
- Continued investment in latest machine technology and certification
- Experienced & highly knowledgeable team providing technical assistance where required
- Experienced and skilled tradesmen within Factory where bespoke detail required
- Collaborate with both main contractors and sub-contractors alike
- National geographic coverage across UK