Borough Yards is a new shopping, dining and cultural district in the historic heart of London, situated next door to the world-famous Borough Market. The landmark scheme was developed by London-based architects SPPARC, which will restore the street pattern of the area which is rich with history. Borough Yards will transform Victorian Railway Arches, Viaducts and Warehouses to create over 50 units with 197,800 square feet for retail, dining, workspace, gallery, cinema and creative spaces. The development on Stoney Street has saw the first shop recently open, with the new, innovative Paul Smith store. The new space features an exhibition by cinema and you will be able to buy furniture, art and vinyl, not just clothing. Edsi were delighted to be appointed as supplier of Doorsets and associated Panels to both Washrooms and general areas at this prestigious scheme.
- WASHROOM CUBICLE JOINERY
- PRIVATELY OWNED FOR 30 YEARS
- STRONG NET WORTH AND BALANCE SHEET
- ALL MANUFACTURING IN-HOUSE AT OUR WORKS, NO THIRD PARTY
- ROBUST CURRENT CERTIFICATION
- DIRECTORS FULLY VISIBLE AND ENGAGED IN THE INDUSTRY, MD PAUL BAILEY CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE BWF.