Hillingdon Hospital is an acute and specialist services provider in Northwest London, close to Heathrow Airport for which they are the nearest hospital for those receiving emergency treatment. Providing the majority of services from the Trust, Hillingdon Hospital is the only acute hospital in Hillingdon with a busy Accident & Emergency, Inpatients, Day Surgery and Outpatients Clinic.
The Hospital is currently undergoing a substantial programme of refurbishments and Fire Compliance works within the Hospital Tower and EDSi were delighted to be involved in design, planning and to date delivery of bespoke product to the first floors refurbished in this rolling programme with all parties now working towards an accelerated completion on the balance of works based on successful delivery to date.
- FD60 DOORSETS WITH BESPOKE VISION PANELS
- ALL CERTIFICATION UNDER THE Q MARK SCHEME
- PRIVATELY OWNED FOR 30 YEARS
- STRONG NET WORTH AND BALANCE SHEET
- ALL MANUFACTURING IN-HOUSE AT OUR WORKS, NO THIRD PARTY
- ROBUST CURRENT CERTIFICATION
- DIRECTORS FULLY VISIBLE AND ENGAGED IN THE INDUSTRY, MD PAUL BAILEY CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE BWF.