One Bishopsgate Plaza
One Bishopsgate Plaza at 150 Bishopsgate is a mixed-use development comprising in a luxury hotel, residential accomodation and retail space in the city of London. The tower boasts superior amenities, with a dedicated resident floor, providing a sanctuary of calm across a private lounge, bar and library. There is also a swimming pool, gymnasium, restaurant and dedicated residential concierge. The building is 135m tall and was designed by PLP Architecture. The development will create a new public space animated by shops and cafes at its edges whilst returning the most characteristic buildings on Bishopsgate and Devonshire Row which will be renvoated to form an integral part of the new development.
- PRIVATELY OWNED FOR 30 YEARS
- STRONG NET WORTH AND BALANCE SHEET
- ALL MANUFACTURING IN-HOUSE AT OUR WORKS, NO THIRD PARTY
- ROBUST CURRENT CERTIFICATION
- DIRECTORS FULLY VISIBLE AND ENGAGED IN THE INDUSTRY, MD PAUL BAILEY CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE BWF.