One Bishopsgate Plaza
EDSi recently completed the supply of a variety of bespoke doorsets in a range of finishes and fire ratings to One Bishopsgate Plaza & Devonshire Row at 150 Bishopsgate. A mixed-use development comprising a luxury hotel, residential accommodation and retail space in the city of London. The tower boasts superior amenities, with a dedicated resident floor, providing a sanctuary of calm across a private lounge, bar and library. There is also a swimming pool, gymnasium, restaurant and dedicated residential concierge. The building is 135m tall and was designed by PLP Architecture. The development will create a new public space animated by shops and cafes at its edges whilst returning the most characteristic buildings on Bishopsgate and Devonshire Row which will be renovated to form an integral part of the new development.
- PRIVATELY OWNED FOR 30 YEARS
- STRONG NET WORTH AND BALANCE SHEET
- ALL MANUFACTURING IN-HOUSE AT OUR WORKS, NO THIRD PARTY
- ROBUST CURRENT CERTIFICATION
- DIRECTORS FULLY VISIBLE AND ENGAGED IN THE INDUSTRY, MD PAUL BAILEY CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE BWF.